Sunday, June 28, 2009

The Beginning

Molly came up with a plan to avoid starting college in the Fall....."I want to travel, wanna come?"

Duh. Of course I want to come.

But how do I make this work? I told myself: just make it a priority, just do it, stop making excuses....the time is right. Hmmmmm. Let me think. What an opportunity to travel with your daughter, see and experience a new part of the world. Ok, lets do it.

Let me see if I can rent my house for 4 months. That would sure help......I will just try Craigslist and see what kind of response I get.....arghhhhhh......rented it with the first email in one hour! Got a security deposit, signed a lease.....now we have to go, or I will be moving in with neighbors.

Molly, talk to your dad.....ouch. Molly, write a letter to WWU to get a delay in admittance.......suspense......and then bingo, approval, support and we're off planning.