Thursday, September 17, 2009

SNORING PEOPLE SHOULD GET THEIR OWN PRIVATE ROOMS

So, night number 3 was an insightful, sleepless night where I analyzed all my friendships, family relationships, professional goals, made a Christmas list, thought about remodelling the house, worried about Molly coming back and developed very strong feelings as a result of the girl from Buenos Aires SNORING in the bed next to me.......she was really very sweet, until then...........I had the following thoughts at 2:30 am:

  • Snoring is boring
  • Would they notice if I strangled her with a scarf?
  • All snorers should be put in a separate youth hostel
  • Snorers should be put in their own state...probably Nebraska
  • I never really liked Buenos Aires anyways
  • If they can invent little white sleeping pills, why can't they invent non-snoring pills?
  • It is a chore to listen to snore
  • Why do the ear plugs say "snore proof"?
  • It that where "put a sock in it" came from?
  • I bet George Clooney doesn't snore
  • Snoring is a thermometer of a relationship.......if it is enduring and sweet, life is good. If your partners snoring is obnoxious and annoying, you are in trouble
  • What if I yelled FIRE!
  • Maybe sleep apnea is a good thing
  • I should have gone to the Pub Crawl
  • The words "not snore" can be rearranged into "no no rest"

OMG